Enhance Your Skin Beauty with Biotin
Jun 23, 2023
Mirror! Mirror! On the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
Weren’t we all obsessed with Snow White while growing up? We all wanted to look like Snow White, be natural, and be flushed with glowing skin. We tried to talk like her, walk like her, sing like her, and find true love like her!
In the olden days, “FAIR” was used to describe something beautiful, pleasant, pretty, reasonable, glowing, pure, and innocent. But in the modern era, people think fair means a light complexion. Hence the term is now used sparingly. We grew up to realise that we need to take care of our skin to avoid pimples and blackheads. There won’t be any prince charming riding a horse to sweep us right off our feet, and we would have to work to have a lifestyle that we dream of.
We are certainly going off the topic here. But there is no denying that we all want to be natural and have healthy skin. Blame it all on the fairytales, but we all wanted glowing and smooth skin like Snow White and mermaid-style voluminous and bouncy hair like Ariel. We might not be living a fairytale-like life, but surely we still can look attractive like them with healthy skin and voluminous hair.
What are the factors that are negatively affecting healthy skin?
- Loss of Sleep: Is your skin dull and dry? Are you having pimple-flared-up problems? Dark circles under your eyes? Lack of sleep can cause imbalance and also lead to insomnia. Stop screen time at least two hours prior to bedtime. Take adequate rest to feel fresh and ready to bounce back to a new day.
- Sun Exposure: No matter the temperature, if it is hot or cold, sunny or gloomy, outside or inside shade, always wear a sunscreen of SPF 30 to protect against skin burns from UVA and UVB rays every day and reapply after every two hours. Protect your lips by using lip balm or lipstick with SPF in it.
- Food Choices: We all prefer comfort foods the best. And if your comfort food is junk, it is a problem. Personally, I love French Fries! But we need to refrain from eating a large portion of junk food. Poor diet choices are never healthy for your body and skin. Try eating two types of fruits and a bowl of fresh salad with your meals—snack on nuts and seeds. Check out the best foods for glowing skin and try to pick them up as daily meals.
- Bad Quality of Air: Are you aware that there are microplastics available in the air we breathe? The outstanding amounts of dust and pollution present in the atmosphere are destructive not only to our skin and hair but also to our lungs and different organs. These pollutants clog pores making our skin secrete oil, making our skin oily.
- Lack of Moisture and Hydration in skin: Winter weather causes many skin issues, including dry and chapped hands and lips. Since the air lacks humidity during winters, skin becomes itchy and flaky and drains moisture from the skin. Moisturise with a heavy moisturiser, and always keep a hand cream. This does not mean you don't have to moisturise in summer; use a light moisturiser in summer, but moisturise and hydrate for healthy skin. Carry a hand cream to the office as air conditioners can also make the air dry.
The science behind Biotin Gummies
To know the science behind Biotin gummies, we must first understand what Biotin is. Vitamin B7 is commonly known as Biotin. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally found in some foods. Biotin plays an essential role in breaking down macronutrients such as fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
Biotin promotes healthy skin, nails, and hair. A deficiency in Biotin leads to hair loss, brittle nails, and various skin problems. There are a lot of Biotin benefits for skin, and it promotes nourishment by making the skin soft and supple with smooth texture and clear skin; when there is a deficit in B7, biotin supplements such as biotin gummies are suggested.
Biotin Supplements for healthy skin
- Biotin supplements are suggested when natural food consumption does not meet daily intake.
- If you are going through the phase of questioning yourself, how do you look beautiful? Worry not. A proper diet, enough sleep, adequate sleep, and biotin gummies are the solution.
- These supplements are beneficial for maintaining a healthy balance in the body.
- They strengthen the nails and provide thickness to the nail beds.
- Biotin gummies are great to suckle on, and this makes them convenient as gag reflexes can be avoided.
- Biotin supplements are great for reducing bad cholesterol.
- They help to enhance metabolism.
Here are some natural beauty tips
- Always be hydrated by drinking enough water. Water helps in flushing out the toxins out of your body and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Water also clears out the skin, making it radiant and supple.
- If you have black or whiteheads and constantly google how to remove blackheads, the exfoliation works the best. You can exfoliate once or twice a week to get rid of them. They are nothing but gunk and dirt that settle in our skin’s pores.
- Sleep well to lower stress levels and provide your mind with some peaceful rest.
- A good night’s sleep is essential for glowing skin.
- Maintain a proper and nutritious diet rich in green vegetables, sweet potatoes, oranges, apples, and seafood.
- Prevent acne by having a balanced diet; if you have pimple scars and want to know how to remove pimple marks, try making a face pack using orange peel powder and honey, and wash it off after 15 minutes. This pack will lighten your pimple marks over time.
- Yoga is also beneficial as it helps boost the skin rejuvenation process and makes your skin look younger and firmer.
- If you are someone who thinks of how to look attractive, then it is suggested that you stay clean, smell good, and have a pleasant attitude. People will automatically look appealing if they are well-natured and humble.
- How to get rid of pimples that are active? Apply Tea tree oil on the pimples using a Q-tip and see the magic happen. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties will sizzle the pimple out.
Skin is the largest organ in the human body. We need to keep it clean and hygienic. A proper diet, adequate water, good sleep, and a little push from Biotin supplements help keep skin soft and supple. We might not be Snow White, but we can definitely have flushed and soft, supple, and healthy skin.