Nails of Your Dreams: Tips and Tricks for Healthy & Beautiful Nails
Aug 11, 2023
Healthy and beautiful nails are a sign of a hygienic lifestyle and healthy living. Take a closer look at your nails. Do you see discoloration on the nail bed? Do you see dents, uneven texture, and nail hangings? If you have them all, it is suggested that you start taking the best biotin supplements to improve the health and beauty of your nails.
Here are some tips and tricks for strengthening and maintaining healthy nails:
Follow these tips for healthy, strong, and beautiful nails.
Keep your nails clean and dry:
- Ensure that your beautiful nails are free of germs and bacteria. Unhygienic nails can be breeding grounds for germs.
- Touching surfaces frequently accumulates dirt and bacteria under the nails.
- Always clean your nails, wash them regularly, and pat them dry.
- But remember not to overdo it, as nails that are soaked for long periods of time can become weak and turn brittle, leading them to break and split.
- Proper nail care is compulsory for the overall health of our bodies.
Eat a healthy diet:
- A balanced diet rich in minerals and vitamins is very necessary for the functioning of our body.
- Make sure to eat a diet full of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Seafood and protein play a vital role in a balanced diet, as omega-3 fatty acids are obtained from seafood.
- Leafy green vegetables are a good source of vitamin B9, or folic acid, which is crucial for the growth and strengthening of nails.
- To optimise the intake of all the minerals and vitamins, it is a must to cook fresh meals at home.
- Fresh meals are important for beautiful nails, skin, and hair.
Always stay Hydrated:
- Water is essential for any living organism.
- If you don’t want your skin texture to turn into the Sahara desert, Drink Up!
- Dehydration causes chippy and brittle nails, making them prone to breakage or splitting.
- Drinking water makes your skin supple and fresh and provides a pretty pink tone to your skin and pink nails.
- Increase your water consumption for the development of nail health and shiny skin.
Avoid acrylic or gel nails:
- Having long and pretty nails is everyone’s dream.
- A lot of people prefer getting acrylics or gel nails, as growing nails can be a hassle for some.
- Repeated use of fake nails can lead to the peeling of the top layer of the nails.
- These layers are made of keratin, and repeatedly abusing them can lead to brittleness and weaken the nails over long periods of time.
- Avoid using acetone as a nail polish remover, as it dries out the nail and makes it flaky.
Consume supplements for that extra nudge:
- Biotin, also known as B7, is a water-soluble vitamin that cannot be stored in the body; hence, we need to consume biotin rich foods and supplements on a regular basis.
- Biotin not only strengthens the nails but also makes the skin soft and supple.
- Biotin rich foods such as legumes, bananas, and avocados, and biotin supplements such as biotin gummies should be taken daily.
Massage your nails with coconut oil:
- One of the best nail growth tips is to massage your nails with organic coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is high in antioxidants and an excellent source of vitamin E.
- Coconut oil is the best remedy if you are wondering how to grow nails faster as this wonder drug can encourage nail growth.
- Massage your nails using coconut oil every night before you head to bed to notice a change in the texture and discoloration of nails into healthy and pink nails.
Pedicure and Manicure work wonders:
- Spa days excite us immensely. Who does not like a good day spent being pampered at a spa?
- Maintain healthy nails by regularly getting manicures and pedicures done.
- They help greatly to remove dead skin and dirt from the nails and give us soft and supple skin.
- Regularly trim your nails, as shorter nails are usually healthy and less likely to break.
Do not bite your nails ever:
- Biting your nails can be a sign of zinc deficiency, anxiety, or stress.
- Biting nails makes the person look pathetic and unkempt and gives off a bad impression.
- It badly damages the nail beds and makes your nails brittle and weak.
- Putting fingers in the mouth transmits dirt and germs from the fingers to the mouth.
- Biting your nails causes nail problems and makes you prone to a different array of infections.
Trim and moisturise your nails:
- Trim your nails regularly so that the new growth is thick and healthy.
- Try out the best collagen supplements to increase your collagen production for supple and beautiful skin and healthy nails.
- Orange juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants; try soaking your nails in orange juice for 10 minutes.
- Oranges aid in the formation of collagen, which is essential for skin elasticity and nail development.
- Check out the best collagen supplements in India for better results.
Maintaining good hygiene is essential for a healthy lifestyle. Healthy and beautiful nails are also key to healthy living. Consuming fresh vegetables and fruits not only promotes healthy nail development but also increases the overall strength of the body. Try taking biotin gummies daily for an extra boost. Bring back confidence in your life and rock the world. Always remember, pink nails are a sign of a healthy lifestyle!