From Heart to Stomach: 5 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Aug 22, 2023
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Then what about apple cider vinegar?”
Apple cider vinegar is reasonably well-known as a home remedy. The health benefits of apple cider vinegar are many. Some consume it for health benefits like weight loss, while others take it as a gut health supplement to boost their nutrient levels.
Though the popularity of apple cider vinegar has grown in recent years, our ancestors have been reaping the benefits of it as a natural home remedy for thousands of years. Apple cider vinegar aids in a wide range of stomach concerns, like bloating and indigestion, and even supports weight loss.
But what exactly is Apple Cider Vinegar?
The fermentation of apple cider results in the production of apple cider vinegar. This fermentation process uses bacteria known as the mother and yeast to ferment the naturally occurring sugars in the apples. The cider transforms into alcohol, and after further processing, it turns into apple cider vinegar. The best apple Cider Vinegar has a pungent and stinky smell, and many people find taking apple cider vinegar quite nauseating. Then such people can opt for apple cider vinegar gummies, as they have no foul smell.
There are two types of apple cider vinegar. They are Apple cider vinegar with the mother and without the mother. The one with the mother is full of good bacteria and is unfiltered, whereas the one without the mother is the one that is filtered. How to improve gut health? Consume apple cider vinegar with the mother.
Here are five benefits of apple cider vinegar for a better lifestyle and health:
Packed with good bacteria, AVC naturally has many benefits for the stomach and gut. Your gut health is essential for your overall health. Taking gut health supplements every day will help meet the crucial dose of nutrients.
- Bloating is a normal action that happens due to PMS or, often, due to gas buildup.
- When bloated, one might feel pressure in the stomach or lower abdomen.
- The bacteria in apple cider vinegar helps neutralise the acid levels in the stomach.
- It kills the bad bacteria that cause bloating.
- Consult a doctor and start to take supplements for bloating if it keeps recurring frequently.
Blood sugar levels
- ACV helps in treating type 2 diabetes.
- Normal blood sugar levels have benefits for people without diabetes as well.
- Is apple good for diabetes? Yes, apple cider vinegar is very good as it regulates blood sugar levels by controlling glycemic index.
- Apple cider vinegar boosts insulin sensitivity and lowers blood sugar levels after meals.
- Apple cider vinegar weight loss has been trending with natural weight loss gurus for quite some time.
- Apple cider vinegar aids in weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar can increase the feeling of fullness, so you eat fewer calories and lose weight.
- To a glass of water, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Drinking this detox water for weight loss first thing in the morning will do wonders for your weight loss journey.
- Apple cider vinegar is great for digestion. Improve your digestion with AVC gummies.
- If your body struggles to digest food, you might notice that you feel sluggish, experience more gas and bloating, and even experience constipation or heartburn.
- Your stomach will naturally create the acid required to digest meals; although your stomach acid levels may be low sometimes, this occurs naturally as we age.
- How to improve digestion? A small quantity of apple cider vinegar, taken just before meals, stimulates the production of digestive enzymes.
- The acetic acid content in it helps in the digestion of food, particularly protein-rich foods.
- Consider taking vitamins for digestion for better gut health.
- The best medicine for gastric problems is apple cider vinegar.
- As apple cider vinegar helps in bloating and digestion, it also helps in relieving gas in the process of digestion.
- Apple cider vinegar uses are many when it comes to the stomach, but it also helps in getting rid of several skin problems.
- Gas is a common component of everyday existence. It is caused by eating and your body processing meals.
- When gas builds up, it'll usually pass through the body, but sometimes, if too much gas is produced, it can become trapped and cause discomfort, resulting in gastric problems.
- Apple cider vinegar aids in the restoration of alkaline acid balance.
- Try to take apple cider vinegar for gas, by mixing it in water and consuming it on an empty stomach.
Here are some of amazing apple cider vinegar uses that are beneficial:
- Preserves food: AVC is also considered an effective preservative. And people have used it as a pickling agent to preserve foods for thousands of years.
- Salad dressing: Apple cider vinegar can be used in salad dressings as a souring agent, as homemade dressings are much tastier and healthier than store-bought ones. It is an excellent gastric problem solution.
- Deodorizer: As it is known to have antibacterial properties, it can eliminate bad smells.
- Hair rinse: Apple cider vinegar removes sweat and dirt buildup on the scalp, detangles your hair, and adds luscious shine to it.
- All-purpose cleaner: Apple cider vinegar benefits as a natural cleaning agent because it is rich in antibacterial properties.
- Facial toners: Apple cider vinegar can help in toning the pores of the skin. But ensure that it is super diluted, or it might cause irritation.
- Trapping fruit flies: Pour apple cider vinegar into a cup and add a few drops of dish soap, and you are good to go!
Apple cider vinegar benefits are many, whether related to the stomach and skin or used as an all-purpose cleaner. We cannot deny its use in some parts of our lives. The best apple cider vinegar for weight loss is an excellent addition to diets and routines. Because of its acid content and good bacteria, it is a highly beneficial superfood. Eat a balanced diet, maintain a healthy lifestyle by exercising, and take AVC gummies for an extra nudge.